Now Available in Langdon!
Through our association with Meals on Wheels, we hope to promote health and independence by providing quality, nutritious and affordable meals to those in Langdon who are in need of the service. This program may be for you if:
- you need a break from shopping or cooking
- you are unable to prepare meals
- you need help while recovering from illness or surgery
- you would like a supply of healthy, quick to prepare meals
How do I place my order?
You can download / find a copy of the Langdon Meals on Wheels frozen food information sheet by clicking here, or by getting a copy at one of the following locations:
- Langdon Medical Clinic Mountain View Credit Union
- Langdon OK Club The Neighborhood Alliance Church
- Langdon Community Church
To place your order by
- phone 403-936-5974
- email email@example.com
- online fill out the form the form by clicking below
When do I place my order?
Place your order at anytime and we will let you know when it is available for you (approximately 1 week)
How do I receive my order?
Simply let us know what works best for you. Your meals will be available for pick up at Langdon Community Church or we can provide delivery to your home if needed.
How do I pay for my order?
Payment by cash or cheque will be accepted at the time of pickup / delivery.
If you have any further questions please contact Linda 403-936-5762 / Marilyn 403-954-2065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Langdon Meals on Wheels brought to you by:
Langdon OK Club
Mountain View Credit Union
FCSS Rocky View
Langdon Community Church